Meet the latte that’s almost too pretty to drink. YAAAS! This gorgeous green-to-pink ombre delight will jazz up your Instagram feed (and taste buds) to the nines!
Just one sip of this Pink Matcha Drink and you’re transported to another world - a fantastical, flavorful & colorful universe where everything is possible!
Ready to seize the day (or the night!)?
THIS PINK MATCHA LATTE IS:
For the pink drink:
- 1 hibiscus or acai tea bag
- ⅓ cups of hot water
- A few fresh or frozen strawberries (4-5)
- ⅓ cups of white grape or white cranberry juice
- ⅔ cups of sweet coconut milk
For the Matcha mousse:
- ¼ cups of plant based milk
- ½ tsp of Teangle Matcha
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Sweetener to taste (maple syrup, stevia…)
- Infuse the tea in hot water for 5 minutes
- During this time, squash the strawberries in a mason jar until you get a purée texture.
- Add ice to fill the mason jar halfway.
- Pour the hot tea over the ice cubes and mix to cool down.
- Add the juice and coconut milk and stir.
- To prepare the Matcha mousse, mix all of the ingredients using a Milk frother.
- Pour the Matcha mousse over the pink beverage and add a straw to top it off!
Going to make this PINK Matcha latte?! Take a picture, share it on Instagram and tag us @teanglematcha