Everyone’s favorite Matcha combined with another summer staple: lemonade! The result? your new favorite warm-weather refreshment!
This dreamy, thirst quenching homemade Matcha & strawberry lemonade is sweet, zingy, and goes down pretty easy. Plus, it takes no time at all to make: just mix it right in the glass and serve on ice!
There's no better way to get the kick you need!
THIS MATCHA LEMONADE IS:
- Made with local ingredients
- ULTRA refreshing!
To Make the Lemonade Pitcher
- 2 cups of Quebec strawberries
- 1 cup of maple syrup or sweetening agent
- ¾ cup of lemon juice
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 6 cups of water
- A few sprigs of fresh thyme and citrus slices for garnish
To serve: One glass of Matcha Lemonade
- 1 cup of strawberry lemonade
- ¼ cup of hot water
- ½ tsp of Teangle Matcha for Recipes
- To make the strawberry syrup, combine the strawberries, water and maple syrup in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes. Pass through a sieve and keep only the syrup.
- In a large pitcher, combine the strawberry syrup, lemon juice, lime juice, vanilla, water and a few sprigs of thyme. Mix and refrigerate until the mixture is cold.
- To serve, fill a glass with ice and pour in 1 cup of lemonade.Combine hot water and matcha, then pour over the strawberry lemonade. Garnish with a lemon wedge and a sprig of thyme
Going to make this Matcha & Strawberry Lemonade?! Take a picture, share it on Instagram and tag us @teanglematcha