This Matcha & Coconut Cheese Cake will have all of your guests drooling over dessert! This no-bake recipe contains healthy and nutritious ingredients that are plant-based and rich in protein!
This is no ordinary cheesecake. Our secret is to replace the cheese with cashew cream. Results ? Entirely vegan, super healthy and high in protein!
The dark chocolate and the almonds adds just the perfect crunch! You can use a semi-sweet dark chocolate to assure the perfect balance with our cooking matcha.
If you make this High Protein Matcha Cheesecake or any of our recipes, snap a pic, post it on Instagram, and tag us at @teanglematcha
THIS MATCHA CHEESECAKE IS:
- Rich in Protein
INGREDIENTS (for 6):
1 cup cashews (soaked overnight and rinsed)
4 Spoons of our Cooking Matcha
- 6 Teaspoons of coconut oil
3 Teaspoons of lime juice
1 teaspoon of coconut extract
- 4 tablespoons of maple syrup
1 cup of MEDJOOL dates
1 cup of ground oat flour
- A pinch of salted crushed almonds (to choose)
- ½ cup of unsweetened grated coconut
- Place the cashew nuts (soaked over night) in the mixer.
- Add water as needed to soften the texture.
- Once the texture is smooth, add the coconut oil, lime juice, maple syrup and cooking matcha.
- Pour the mixture into the mold and let it cool for a few hours to allow the coconut oil to freeze.
- Add your decorations and voilà!
- Put the whole oats in the mixer and mix until the texture is flour like
- Pit your dates
- Mix them in the mixer until the texture is smooth
- Put the mix in a bowl and add the oats flour
- Mix with your hands, it will be easier
- Add the grated coconut and the almonds
- Put the base in your cake pan