If you don't want to dive face first into this Matcha Mocha, then who even are you?!
It’s deliciously creamy and serenely sweet, finishing with a subtle coconut twist.
This is the perfect guilt-free treat that'll give you a spring in your step & keep you coming back for repeats!
THIS MATCHA MOCHA IS:
Super easy to make!
FOR 1 LATTE:
Homemade Chocolate Syrup*:
- ¼ cup of vanilla protein powder
- ¼ cup of cocoa
- ¼ cup of cold coffee or water
- ¼ cup of hot water
- 1 tsp of Teangle Cooking Matcha
- 3 tbsp. chocolate syrup*
- 1 cup of sweetened coconut milk
Homemade chocolate Syrup*:
- Combine protein powder, cocoa and coffee in a small bowl. If necessary, add coffee or water to obtain the texture of chocolate syrup.
- Reserve in the fridge.
- Dissolve the matcha in hot water.
- In a glass, pour the protein chocolate syrup.
- Add ice to fill the glass.
- Pour the coconut milk into the glass and finish by adding the matcha.
Going to make this Matcha Mocha?! Take a picture, share it on Instagram and tag us @teanglematcha