Beauty ice pops? YUP, these Matcha Collagen Popsicles will do much more than keep you cool & hydrated this summer!
Sweet, refreshing and gorgeously creamy popsicles that combine the power of Matcha, collagen and MCT Coconut. Three ingredients hailed for their beauty benefits and energizing properties.
Whether you bite, suck or lick this frozen treat, you’ll be saying hello to energy & the smoothest, sparkliest skin of your life!!
THESE MATCHA COLLAGEN POPSICLES ARE:
- 1 ½ of avocado
- 1 can of coconut milk
- Juice of a pink grapefruit (roughly ½ cup)
- 2 tbsp. grapefruit zest
- ⅓ cup of maple syrup or honey
- 1 scoop of Teangle Matcha Collagen or (Vegan option) 2 tsp of Teangle Matcha for recipe
- 1 pinch of salt
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients. Reduce to a smooth puree.
- Transfer the mixture to a popsicle mold. Put in the freezer for at least 6 hours.
- To unmold, run the mold under hot water. Enjoy!
Take a photo of your Matcha Collagen Popsicles and share it on Instagram @teanglematcha