Craving a healthy refreshing drink minus the sugar. Try this yummy low-carb Matcha & Blackberry Smoothie to start your morning, or as a tasty post-workout snack!
Every berry-delicious sip of this keto smoothie is so satisfying, energizing, and packed with healthy fats to fuel your day!
THIS MATCHA SMOOTHIE IS:
A perfect snack for those hot days!
For the smoothie
- ½ cup of frozen blackberries
- ½ cup of frozen cauliflower
- 1 cup of non-light coconut milk
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- ½ tsp of Teangle Matcha for Recipes or Teangle Matcha Collagen
- A few drops of simple keto syrup, if desired
- A few scoops of keto coconut yoghurt
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients for the smoothie until you get a smooth texture.
- In a tall glass, add a few spoonfuls of yoghurt. Pour the smoothie over the yoghurt and decorate with frozen blackberries and coconut flakes.
Going to whip up this delicious Keto Matcha Smoothie? Snap a pic and tag us @teanglematcha for a chance to be featured!